The Doncaster Works Team here at Doncaster Council are committed to supporting individuals and employers across the borough by providing advice and guidance on training, apprenticeships and job opportunities.
PURPOSE OF JOB: Working as part of the Account Management Team, this role will take responsibility for retaining existing sales, identifying new business opportunities within an existing designated customer portfolio and converting them into profitable sales to ensure you meet Unipart Rail’s targets for sales, profit and growth. PRINICIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: Ensure Health & Safety is […]
Are you looking for opportunities to work on high profile rail projects and advanced technology alongside experts from the UK, Europe and Japan? Come and join the fastest growing rail business in the world! As a global provider of total railway solutions, Hitachi Rail Europe has a growing international presence and product range. We […]
Because of the nature of its work with children and vulnerable adults the Hesley Group uses the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to make checks at an enhanced level on all persons whose work or proposed work for any Group Company will involve regular contact with or working in close proximity to children and vulnerable […]
Delta Academies Trust Required for January 2019 A job share arrangement would be considered for the right candidate(s) Delta Academies Trust is looking to appoint a Payroll & Pensions Co-ordinator to join our Trust for January 2019. This is a permanent, full-time role to work 37 hours per week on an all year round contract; […]
Hitachi Rail Europe is looking to ‘Inspire the Next’ generation of apprentices to join our business. You will have the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing rail companies in the UK and to collaborate with some of the best engineers in the organisation. We now have a number of exciting apprenticeship opportunities […]
Main Purpose As a member of the Engineering Team you will contribute to the development and growth of the Unipart Rail business. Manage and resolve a range of technical issues within the Engineering team including configuration control. Ensure Unipart Rail products and services are in accordance with national and internationally recognised standards and specifications. Role […]
Support for individuals
If you want to find your next job or apprenticeship, get further qualifications or maybe start your own business we are here to help. Our experienced team have already assisted thousands of people to achieve their goals in all areas of their employment and these are just some of the ways we can do that for you:
- Employment – We work with local employers and those moving into Doncaster to advertise their vacancies, which you can find on our vacancy pages.
- Apprenticeships – If you want to know more about becoming an apprentice or would like information on opportunities that are available locally (including higher and degree apprenticeships), you can find this on our apprenticeship pages.
- Training – If you're wanting to find information on local training provision or find out about support with the cost of training, take a look on our Training page.
- Self-employment – If you are just thinking about becoming self-employed or need support to help your business grow, then we have some great services and advice available here in Doncaster. Take a look at the SCR Launchpad to find out about our latest fully funded support programme.
- Advance – NEED A CAREER TRANSFORMATION? THEN ADVANCE WITH US - our skilled team are on hand to provide tailored support to meet your needs. For more information of where Advance could take you, contact us today.
Support for employers
Do you want to find the right job applicants or apprentices, up skill your current team or just want to know about any funding that is available to help your business thrive and grow? The Doncaster Works team deliver a brokerage service which provides FREE support to Doncaster Businesses including:
- Vacancies – We inform local people about new companies coming into the area so that they can keep an eye on any new opportunities. We can help with your recruitment by advertising your latest job vacancies on our website which reaches thousands of people across the borough making sure you get the right candidates.
- Training – Whatever your training need we can link you to local and regional training providers and if you can’t find what you are looking for we can act on your behalf to speak to the right people who can look into delivering it.
- Funding – We provide updates to employers on local, regional and national initiatives in relation to employment and skills and will be happy to advise you as to what is available to meet your needs.
- Advance – WANT TO ACHIEVE MORE FOR YOUR WORKFORCE? THEN ADVANCE WITH US - our skilled team are on hand to help you with your recruitment needs. We are working with local people to deliver a valuable fit for your business.
Tel: 01302 735556