Logistics done differently.
We’re currently looking for a Warehouse Team Leader to join our ever-expanding e-commerce operation servicing our awesome customer, ASOS. The site is fast paced and growing rapidly so there’s lots of opportunity for development and progression – sound exciting?
The shift pattern is weekly rotating Monday – Friday 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm and the role is offered on a full-time permanent basis.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of £23,100 – £28,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts,
cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Supporting the other team leaders on your shift, you will collectively be responsible for a team of 70-80 warehouse operatives
- On the people side, you’ll also monitor and improve your team’s morale and promote our approach to employee engagement
- You’ll need a strong understanding of health & safety practices, as you’ll be responsible for keeping all our operational processes fully compliant whilst keeping your people safe
- You’ll efficiently manage varied workloads, proactively control resource and costs and use your initiative and planning ability to analyse and resolve any issues within your department
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- We are looking for experienced front line managers and operations supervisors with strong people management skills – ideally gained in a logistics, manufacturing or FMCG background
- Strong communication skills to develop the relationships with your team and other managers along with suppliers
- Well organised and able to prioritise workloads effectively
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L’Oreal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply please follow the link – https://jobs.xpo.com/UK/job/Doncaster-Warehouse-Team-leader/542247100/
|Job Category||External Vacancies|
|Salary||£23,100 - £28,000|