You should have experience of managing a team of test analysts implementing and running automated testing across multiple platforms.
You will be responsible for planning; coordinating and managing all software test activities and be a force for implementing processes to improve the quality and effectiveness of our Systems development lifecycle
You will need:
- Proven track record in team management within a test environment.
- The ability to plan and prioritise assigned work and activities for your team to ensure that planned release dates are met.
- To have the aptitude and enthusiasm to develop the skills of your team.
- To be able to work effectively under pressure.
- A positive and hardworking approach to your work.
- Day to day supervision of software testing staff engaged in testing activities.
- Approval/Preparation of thorough Test Plans, Specifications and Reports.
- Reviews of handover documentation to ensure testing can be performed effectively.
- Liaison with developers and management to assist in the development process.
- Provide input into the product development schedules and plans.
- Assess compliance with regards to product and QA requirements.
- To assess, procure and utilise new test equipment and resources as required.
- Drive continuous improvement of testing scripts to ensure optimal coverage.
- Provide feedback to relevant teams to improve software development standards.
- Coordinate regular meetings with stakeholder teams to ensure relevant information is fully disseminated.
There are flexible working options available for this role
- Testing Team Management experience.
- Experience in stakeholder management and deadline deliverables.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle with practical experience of standard test approaches and the testing life cycle.
- Practical knowledge of regression testing methodologies covering usability, coding, accessibility, security and Web Standards.
- Strong competency in one or more software development languages and/or scripting languages.
- Ability to interpret technical documentation, architectures and functional specifications. Strong problem solving skills with the capability to analyse existing systems to resolve incidents, identify risks and change impact.
- Experience of introducing testing procedures within a challenging environment.
- Expertise in Automation/Setting up environments using Selenium Web driver.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
|Job Category||External Vacancies|
|Salary||44,910 - 50,706 p/a|