Full time (37 hours), term time plus 5 training days
Headteacher: Kirsty Laing
We are looking for an experienced and efficient Office Manager to work as part of a small team in our busy school office. Candidates should have good organisational skills, be able to communicate effectively and an eye for detail. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly, hard-working team supporting the administrative functions of our school.
Purpose of Job:
- To line manage the senior admin assistant and admin assistant
- The Office Manager’s role is to ensure the effective and efficient administration support of the school.
- It is essential that the post-holder seeks to modernise current administration practice by being pro-active, showing initiative to identify areas for improvement and creating solutions to make these improvements
- To be open to embrace and promote the standards and ethos of the school and to ensure that loyalty and faithfulness towards the enhancement of the school is shown in the place of work.
- To be willing to develop further skills and training to ensure the development of the administration department.
We would like to appoint someone who has a high level of initiative, is friendly, motivated and efficient, and who would enjoy working in a busy school environment.
To support your application, please take the opportunity to write an accompanying letter outlining your personal qualities and telling us what attracts you to this particular post.
Your completed application form and accompanying letter should be returned directly to the school.
Carcroft Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and any appointment will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
Closing Date: Tuesday 12 February 2019 at 12.00 midday
Shortlisting: Wednesday 13 February 2019
Start Date: ASAP
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
Doncaster Council is committed to meeting the needs of our diverse community where we strive to improve the quality of life for all. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expect all staff to share these commitments.
To apply please follow the link – https://doncastercounciljobs.co.uk/administrationclerical-schools-school-office-manager/23593.job
|Job Category||Council Vacancies|
|Salary||£18,340 - £21,458|