Balby Central Primary Academy – The Rose Learning Trust
Littlemoor Lane, Doncaster DN4 0LL
Hours: 37 Hours per week, Term Time only, plus 3 Days (Temporary Maternity Cover)
Commencement Date: 01/06/2019 until 28/02/2020
The Rose Learning Trust is looking to appoint a hardworking, flexible, enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated person who would like to provide a key role in managing the administration function for the Academy and lead and direct the administration team on a daily basis, ensuring that the administration and financial processes and procedures maintain consistently high standards.
About us – what we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children
- Dedicated, hardworking teachers and support staff who are passionate about making learning exciting for children
- A strong leadership team
- A supportive local governing body and Trust board who are committed to helping move the school forward
- Excellent professional development opportunities
About you – what you can offer us:
- A strong vision and strategic drive for the future of our school
- An excellent communicator with an approachable personal style
- An ambition for excellence in pupil development, learning and achievement so our learners reach their full potential
- A dynamic and inspirational approach to further motivate children and staff
- Previous experience of working within a similar role
- Resilience – a resilient personality and a willingness to strive and improve and learn from previous experiences
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence and show empathy to children
- Consistency with your approaches
Visits to the school are warmly invited. Please contact the school to arrange a visit.
Application forms are attached to the advert. To apply please email your application form to email@example.com
We promote diversity and applications are welcome from all, irrespective of sex, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age or disability. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to Vetting and Barring Scheme disclosure.
As a member of staff you also benefit from greater opportunities for professional development and promotion as we encourage movement between our academies to give you broader work experience. Therefore, you could be required to work in any school within the Academy Trust.
Closing date: Wednesday 3rd April 2019 at 12:00 noon
Shortlisting date: Wednesday 3rd April 2019 and Thursday 4th April 2019
Interview date: Thursday 11th April 2019.
This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
To apply please follow the link – https://doncastercounciljobs.co.uk/administrationclerical-schools-office-manager/23762.job
|Job Category||Council Vacancies|
|Salary||£18,432 - £21,596|