An exciting opportunity has arisen within Doncaster HomeChoice Viewings Team. This role includes carrying out accompanied viewings and tenancy sign ups with customers who have been successful in being offered one of our properties. You will also be expected to provide advice and support to our customers throughout the letting process.
This role will require:-
- Good verbal communication skills including the ability to assist customers with their housing needs
- Experience of using different I.T Packages
- An understanding of what makes excellent customer care
Some of the duties of the post include-
- Travelling around the borough to carry out accompanied viewings
- Managing a range of competing demands, planning ahead and organizing work loads
- Providing customers with clear advice on the property and area as well as the range of services available from St Leger Homes
Please note we do not accept cv’s as a form of application.
At St Leger Homes, we aim to build a workforce that reflects the diverse communities we serve. We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity and the fair treatment of all applicants. We welcome all applicants regardless of race, gender, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age and all other protected characteristics.
To apply please follow the link – https://www.stlegerhomesjobs.co.uk/housing-allocations-homelessness-housing-services-new-homes-advisor/20505.job
|Job Category||External Vacancies|
|Salary||£18,870 - £20,541|