Within the Housing Services Directorate, you will work as part of an area based team, based at the Adwick Office, to provide an inclusive income management service to tenants, including recovery of rent arrears, utilising support and enforcement tools and assisting with tenants financial circumstances to enable them to maximise their income, be financially self-sufficient and maintain their rent payments to sustain their tenancy.
You will have a good standard of education and be IT literate.
This position is temporary for 18 months.
- Maximising rental income in line with company policy and procedure which will include writing to tenants, telephone contact and home visits. This will be from initial arrears and the progression through to County Court proceedings.
- Maximising tenant`s personal income by providing support and assistance, including help with welfare benefit cases, completing income and expenditure assessments and making payment agreements.
- Keeping accurate, detailed records using the IT system in relation to rent recovery.
- Carrying out evictions in the presence of the court bailiff and undertake all follow up work such as organising a lock change, completing an inventory and the storage of tenants effects.
The post holder should possess the following skills:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Good written communication skills
- Good organisational skills including the ability to plan and prioritise work load in order to meet targets and timescales
- A good knowledge of the role of social housing
This post is currently based at the Adwick Office, however, St. Leger Homes of Doncaster may ask the post holder to work at other locations within the authority, as required, in order to fulfil business requirements.
Please note we do not accept cv’s as a form of application.
To apply please follow the link – https://www.stlegerhomesjobs.co.uk/customer-services-housing-services-income-management-officer/20519.job
|Job Category||External Vacancies|
|Salary||£21,693 - £25,463|