Logistics done differently.
Are you looking for a little bit more autonomy? Have you hit a stop sign in your HR career? XPO Logistics are looking for an HR Advisor for our ASOS contract based in Doncaster on a full time, permanent basis.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £23,250 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Deal with various queries and resolve issues autonomously, inclusive of all HR matters
- Communicate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that all paperwork and reporting is completed in a timely manner
- Immerse yourself in projects that will contribute toward the continued improvement of processes
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- A background in a HR administration or advisory role is essential
- Resilience and good communication skills
- A desire to progress and continue your development
- Relevant CIPD qualifications would be ideal but are not essential
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world’s most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L’Oreal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply please follow my link – https://jobs.xpo.com/UK/job/Doncaster-HR-Advisor/544777400/
|Job Category||External Vacancies|