About the team:
Working in a team of 6 alongside Senior and Lead Developers with strong skillsets around front end web experience as well as back end too. Open plan office environment with breakout spaces and the latest technology.
About the role:
Working across our UK and international eCommerce platforms, you’ll help develop and support systems that handle millions of pounds worth of transactions every day. This will involve everything from developing cutting-edge technology features and practices, to playing a major role in the analysis, design, and development of various high profile projects.
You’ll work on various high profile projects that will support our UK and international sites where project streams will include looking at all delivery options that are currently being offered, our evolving ways of paying and further developing our credit and direct debit offering.
You’ll help provide development support to internal users, as well as offering out-of-hours cover during seasonal events and busy trading periods. You’ll also use your expertise and experience to help us continually improve our processes and working practices, actively enabling the department to become as efficient and effective as it can be.
There are flexible working options available for this role
- Talented developer who can write effective and efficient code
- Experienced full stack developer working to the Agile and Scrum framework
- Passionate for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop innovative new ideas
- A team player who thrives in a fast paced, busy and challenging environment
- Well-balanced analytical skills, able to confidently present technical information in a structured and logical manner
- Windows Server
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
|Job Category||External Vacancies|
|Salary||30,427 - 56,477 p/a|