To work as part of a dedicated team of Customer Service Advisors providing an effective, customer focused service at all times.
- Providing support to customers over the phone, face to face and by written correspondence in relation to estate and tenancy management enquiries.
- Providing reception services when and where necessary ensuring that customer care is maintained at all times and reception points are maintained through regular checks.
- To take ownership of customer enquiries providing a start to end service.
- To have the ability and experience to use a wide range of IT systems to complete all tasks related to the role.
- Assist with low level tenancy and estate management work and low level income management work.
- Maintain the garage waiting list, undertaking new allocations and administer the collection and recovery of garage rent arrears.
- Assist customers with benefit enquiries, including providing support and guidance with welfare benefit changes and money management advice.
- Liase with all internal departments of St. Leger Homes and their partners to deal with customer enquiries effectively and efficiently.
The post holder must have previous experience of working within a customer services role and hold a basic knowledge of social housing.
Please note St. Leger Homes of Doncaster do not accept CV’s as a form of application for this position.
At St Leger Homes, we aim to build a workforce that reflects the diverse communities we serve. We are committed to promoting equality of opportunity and the fair treatment of all applicants. We welcome all applicants regardless of race, gender, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, age and all other protected characteristics.
To apply please follow the link – https://www.stlegerhomesjobs.co.uk/customer-services-housing-services-customer-services-advisor/20517.job
|Job Category||External Vacancies|
|Salary||£17,681 - £18,672|