Purpose of the role – To ensure a safe and stimulating environment for children
Responsible to: (Contact Person) – Sharon Wilson, Senior Childcare Worker, email@example.com , T: 01302309805
Key responsibilities –
- To welcome parents, support children to settle, plan and implement activities
- To promote individuality, independent play and be a positive role model
- To follow all policies and procedures whilst adhering to safeguarding and inclusion
- To maintain a clean environment, promote personal hygiene and manage infection control
Skills, experience and qualities needed –
- Experience of working with children
- Knowledge of the early years foundation stage (EYFS)
- Ability to work under pressure as part of a team displaying a positive attitude at all time
- Personal qualities such as sympathy, empathy and understanding paramount for working with vulnerable children
Expected hours/timesMonday to Friday 10.00am until 3.00pm
Support offered – Induction and training opportunities
What you could get out of it –
You will make a difference (directly or indirectly) to the people we work with. You will benefit from helping or supporting other people, using existing or learning new skills, gaining confidence, being creative, responding to challenges, and being with other people. You may feel satisfaction from playing a positive role in someone else’s life. If you’re looking for work, you will gain valuable experience for your CV. Above all else you will have fun and enjoy your experience.
Travel expenses, teas, coffees are also provided.
Other relevant information – Over the age of 18, female volunteers only.
What to do if you’re interested –
For more information about the role please contact Sharon Wilson on 01302309805 or email Sharon.Wilson@changing-lives.org.uk
To apply please contact Sead Masic, Changing Lives, Central Office, Unit D13, Marquis Court, 10th Avenue West, Team Valley, Gateshead, NE11 0RU. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||External Vacancies|