Under Apprenticeship training & Depot management – Ensure the safe loading and unloading of trailers of bales by using a Forklift truck and Manito and to stock pile bales in a safe and efficient manner. Re-baling material when required.
- To adhere to all instruction from the site management, especially with regards to Health & Safety and the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment
- To be trained to ensure that the baler discharge area is kept clear.
- To be trained to stock-pile bales in a safe and efficient manner as directed by the production supervisor.
- To be trained to unload and load vehicles / containers in a safe and efficient manner as directed by the production supervisor.
- To be taught and achieve the relevant licenses required for driving a Forklift truck and Manito.
- Once trained to control the vehicle in a safe manner as instructed during training and adhering to the site speed limits and not to endanger themselves or other site workers.
- Once trained to operate the baler in a safe manner and insert baler wire and tie off in a safe manner.
- Once trained to ensure that environmental issues are reported immediatley to the site supervisor.
- Attend site safety briefs as required.
- Once trained report hazards, near misses and incidents immediatley
- Once trained follow company Lock-off procedures.
- To adhere to all Saica policies and procedures.
- Once trained, cleaning and maintaining of equipment
- Once trained to undertake Banksman duties when appropriate
Undertake any other duties as requested by their line manager in accordance with the scope and the responsibilities of the role.
- Health and Safety
- Client Orientation
- Team work
- Analytical Training
- Innovative and Initiative
- Impact and Influence
- People management and development
- Strategic Vision
(Functional / Skill Pool) Skills
- Polite and professional communication at all times with internal and external customers
- Reliable and demonstrates flexibility with business changes.
- Remain calm and professional under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team in a busy working environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to adapt to changing priorities within the business
To apply please send your CV to – email@example.com
|Salary||£3.90 per hour|