Under the direction of the Directors to provide a comprehensive accounting service and where possible initiate development of same, ensuring that the highest standards of probity and compliance are met in accordance with best accounting practices. To keep abreast of accounting legislative requirements.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To undertake a wide range of processing, reconciliation and administration tasks commensurate with best accounting practice. All tasks should be carried out to a high standard and strict deadlines using spreadsheets or database applications (e.g. ??) accounting or administrative systems in accordance with company procedures. The range of work could include tasks/activities in connection with:
- Management of customer/supplier/employee accounting records. Ensuring audit trails are in place and scrutinising employee expense claims.
- Processing and reconciling invoices to relevant documentation and records and producing payment authorisation reports. Incorporating credit card management is properly managed, reporting to the directors any perceived abuse and investigate accordingly.
- Processing of payments received and monies authorised to pay by a range of methods such as cash, cheque, credit cards, BACS or direct debit.
- Movement, security and accounting for monies including day to day or as required bank reconciliations, counting monies and banking.
- Reconciliation of various bank statements including chasing up supporting documentation, identifying and correcting errors and arranging transfers between accounts as required.
- Administer all relevant completed paperwork records (bar code referencing, scanning and shredding).
- Assist with a range of office, administrative and ad-hoc finance related tasks as required.
- Undertake any other duties as may be required which are commensurate with the grade of the post.
All House of Play employees must carry out their duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and Fire, Health and Safety regulations.
To apply please send your CV to – email@example.com
|Job Category||External Vacancies|
|Salary||18000 - 20000 PA|