The Doncaster Works Team here at Doncaster Council are committed to supporting individuals and employers across the borough by providing advice and guidance on training, apprenticeships and job opportunities.
Logistics done differently. Are you looking for a little bit more autonomy? Have you hit a stop sign in your HR career? XPO Logistics are looking for an HR Advisor for our ASOS contract based in Doncaster on a full time, permanent basis. Pay, benefits and more: We’re looking to offer a salary of up […]
Logistics done differently. We’re currently looking for a Warehouse Team Leader to join our ever-expanding e-commerce operation servicing our awesome customer, ASOS. The site is fast paced and growing rapidly so there’s lots of opportunity for development and progression – sound exciting? The shift pattern is weekly rotating Monday – Friday 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm and […]
Logistics done differently. How would you like to be a part of something bigger? XPO Logistics are looking for our next Operations Manager for our ASOS contract in Doncaster. It’s a big responsibility and an all-encompassing role providing a huge opportunity for someone to take charge and really make a difference in moving the contract […]
Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council, CORPORATE RESOURCES HR, COMMUNICATIONS & EXECUTIVE OFFICE Based at: Civic Office Salary details: Grade 11 £44,453 – £46,346 (£22,226 – £23,173 – 18.5 hpw) Job details: 37 and 18.5 Hours, Various, Permanent Closing date: 03 April 2019 English Fluency Duty Under The Immigration Act 2016: As you are applying for a customer […]
Role Title: Customer Service Advisor Based at: Civic Office, Waterdale, Doncaster, DN1 3BU Salary details: Grade 5 LW – £17,171 – £17,958 Contract Type: Open Ended – Full Time 37 Hours Per Week Closing date: 31st March 2019 There’s never been a more exciting time to join Doncaster Council. We are passionate about Doncaster – it’s […]
Balby Central Primary Academy – The Rose Learning Trust Littlemoor Lane, Doncaster DN4 0LL Hours: 37 Hours per week, Term Time only, plus 3 Days (Temporary Maternity Cover) Commencement Date: 01/06/2019 until 28/02/2020 The Rose Learning Trust is looking to appoint a hardworking, flexible, enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated person who would like to provide a key role […]
People and OD Project Support Administrator Assistant Band 3 37.50 hours per week fixed term for 12 months The HR Systems team is responsible for managing all people related systems such as ESR and e roster systems. This is an exciting opportunity to join and be part of the team providing key project support across […]
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to join our hard working reception team until end of December 2019 to cover maternity leave. Ideally we are looking for someone with previous GP medical receptionist/administrator experience although applicants with transferable skills should also apply. Training will be provided. We are a busy town […]
Performance Directorate Patient Administration Services Doncaster Royal Infirmary Apprenticeship – Clinical Administrator Booking/Admissions/Outpatient Departments 1 Post – Fixed Term 13 Months 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm An opportunity for a Clinical Administrator Apprenticeship is available to work within the Booking/Admissions/Outpatient Departments at Doncaster Royal Infirmary. You will be confident, articulate, […]
MEDICAL SECRETARY Division of Medicine Dermatology Specialty PERMANENT Doncaster Royal Infirmary 15 Hrs Per Week (Working pattern is every Tuesday & Wednesday) This is an excellent opportunity to join the Dermatology Admin & Secretarial team at Doncaster Royal Infirmary. You will be working as a Medical Secretary based at Doncaster Royal Infirmary providing secretarial support […]
MEDICAL SECRETARY Division of Medicine Haematology Specialty PERMANENT Doncaster Royal Infirmary 22.5 Hrs Per Week (Working pattern is every Monday, Tuesday & Friday) This is an excellent opportunity to join the Haematology Admin & Secretarial team at Doncaster Royal Infirmary. You will be working as a Medical Secretary based at Doncaster Royal Infirmary providing secretarial […]
If you’re looking for a high quality Apprenticeship where you can earn whilst you learn – gaining experience and qualifications in a supportive and well established organisation, we’d love to hear from you! Our trade apprenticeships scheme is one of the best. Over 97% of our past trade apprentices have gone on to secure a job with us, […]
Role Title: Domestic Abuse Advisor Based at: Mary Woollett Centre, Doncaster Salary details: Grade 6 £18,493 – £19,424 (£19,163 – £19,937 w.e.f. 1.4.19) Contract Type: Temporary until 31st July 2020 – 37 Hours per week Closing date: 29th March 2019 There’s never been a more exciting time to join Doncaster Council. We are passionate about Doncaster – it’s a great […]
Looking to kickstart a career with the NHS? This is fantastic opportunity to work at Doncaster Royal Infirmary to provide Acute services for people of all ages. Working at the trust is fast paced, filled with new challenges and opportunities. Each employee comes from many different walks of life but shares a common approach and mission. Our […]
We are passionate about Doncaster – it’s a great place to live, do business and visit. We have plenty to shout about – Doncaster is the UK’s best connected location, we have many major developments in the pipeline, a vibrant urban centre with a thriving arts and cultural scene, sport and leisure attractions, wonderful green spaces and […]
Support for individuals
If you want to find your next job or apprenticeship, get further qualifications or maybe start your own business we are here to help. Our experienced team have already assisted thousands of people to achieve their goals in all areas of their employment and these are just some of the ways we can do that for you:
- Employment – We work with local employers and those moving into Doncaster to advertise their vacancies, which you can find on our vacancy pages.
- Apprenticeships – If you want to know more about becoming an apprentice or would like information on opportunities that are available locally (including higher and degree apprenticeships), you can find this on our apprenticeship pages.
- Training – If you're wanting to find information on local training provision or find out about support with the cost of training, take a look on our Training page.
- Self-employment – If you are just thinking about becoming self-employed or need support to help your business grow, then we have some great services and advice available here in Doncaster. Take a look at the SCR Launchpad to find out about our latest fully funded support programme.
- Advance – NEED A CAREER TRANSFORMATION? THEN ADVANCE WITH US - our skilled team are on hand to provide tailored support to meet your needs. For more information of where Advance could take you, contact us today.
Support for employers
Do you want to find the right job applicants or apprentices, up skill your current team or just want to know about any funding that is available to help your business thrive and grow? The Doncaster Works team deliver a brokerage service which provides FREE support to Doncaster Businesses including:
- Vacancies – We inform local people about new companies coming into the area so that they can keep an eye on any new opportunities. We can help with your recruitment by advertising your latest job vacancies on our website which reaches thousands of people across the borough making sure you get the right candidates.
- Training – Whatever your training need we can link you to local and regional training providers and if you can’t find what you are looking for we can act on your behalf to speak to the right people who can look into delivering it.
- Funding – We provide updates to employers on local, regional and national initiatives in relation to employment and skills and will be happy to advise you as to what is available to meet your needs.
- Advance – WANT TO ACHIEVE MORE FOR YOUR WORKFORCE? THEN ADVANCE WITH US - our skilled team are on hand to help you with your recruitment needs. We are working with local people to deliver a valuable fit for your business.
Tel: 01302 735556