The Doncaster Works Team here at Doncaster Council are committed to supporting individuals and employers across the borough by providing advice and guidance on training, apprenticeships and job opportunities.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Doncaster HomeChoice Viewings Team. This role includes carrying out accompanied viewings and tenancy sign ups with customers who have been successful in being offered one of our properties. You will also be expected to provide advice and support to our customers throughout the letting process. This role will require:- […]
At St Leger Homes we are building confident communities in partnership. We believe housing is about people, with our tenants at the heart of everything we do. We are an award winning social housing organisation, employing approximately 800 people, responsible for the management and maintenance of Doncaster Council’s 20,000 homes. Business Transformation is responsible for; […]
Salary and Benefits: Grade/Salary: Grade 6 £29,055 – £30,756 (Fully Qualified) Grade/Salary: Grade 5 £26,470 – £28,221 (Career Progression) Duties and Responsibilities: We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual to work within our Contract and Compliance Team. Based within a small team of eight, the post-holder will work closely with both internal and […]
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced fire safety professional to join our organisation in the newly created role of Fire Safety Officer. The role will support the Health, Safety and Compliance Service Manager in ensuring that St Leger Homes meets its statutory requirements in relation to fire safety. This role will be responsible […]
St Leger Homes are looking to recruit a qualified bricklayer who is trained to NVQ Level 2 / equivalent City and Guilds, The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working in a customer focused environment in carrying out the various tasks of bricklayers duties and associated maintenance works, on dwellings St Leger […]
Full Time 37 Hours Temporary 5 – 6 month Since the establishment of Doncaster Children’s Services Trust in October 2014 the Trust has worked tirelessly to attain the best possible social care services for the children, young people and families of Doncaster. In November 2017 its Children’s Social Care Services were rated as ‘Good’ by […]
Registered Homes Manager We currently have an exciting opportunity for the recruitment of a new Registered Homes Manager for an established childrens home within Doncaster. The candidate should be able to or can demonstrate: Having within the last 5 years, worked at least 2 years in a position relevant to a Residential Care of children […]
Role Title: Trainee Data Analyst Based at: Civic Office, Doncaster, Waterdale, DN1 3BU Salary details: National Living Wage, £16,881 per annum Contract Type: Full time (37 Hours per week) – Temporary, Fixed Term Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 17th February 2019 There’s never been a more exciting time to join Doncaster Council. We are passionate about Doncaster – […]
At Lidl, we have over 700 stores that rely on the round-the-clock hard work of our warehouse teams to make sure they have all the products they need to sell to customers. As a warehouse operative, you’ll quickly become a dab-hand at the job once you’ve completed your basic training. That’s because the core tasks […]
The Reliability Maintenance Engineering Area Manager is the line manager for a team of engineering technicians. They maintain the focus on safety by training, developing and coaching their team. They deliver a high level of equipment availability by ensuring all preventative maintenance is conducted and internal processes and procedures are followed. Key Responsibilities · Lead, […]
PURPOSE OF JOB: Working as part of the Account Management Team, this role will take responsibility for retaining existing sales, identifying new business opportunities within an existing designated customer portfolio and converting them into profitable sales to ensure you meet Unipart Rail’s targets for sales, profit and growth. PRINICIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: Ensure Health & Safety is […]
Are you looking for opportunities to work on high profile rail projects and advanced technology alongside experts from the UK, Europe and Japan? Come and join the fastest growing rail business in the world! As a global provider of total railway solutions, Hitachi Rail Europe has a growing international presence and product range. We […]
Year-on-year, as we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can, to keep all our team members fulfilled, motivated and empowered. With your Bias for Action, we’ll need you to step in and take real ownership of Health and Safety in one of our Fulfilment Centres. Our Fulfilment Centres are at […]
As we continue to open up more managerial opportunities, we’re seeking a savvy, motivated Senior Finance Analyst to join our world-class Fulfilment & Operations network. You’ll function as the trusted finance manager, business partner and advisor, helping fellow Amazonians to really understand their financial decisions. We’re working to become the most customer-centric company on Earth: […]
We’re hiring a Senior Operations Manager. This leadership role is all about ensuring Fulfillment Center (FC) delivery is smooth and efficient. You’ll be reporting to the General Manager, as you keep an eye on several critical areas of Fulfillment & Operations. Across our growing presence, Fulfillment Centers sit within our wider Fulfillment & Operations network: […]
Support for individuals
If you want to find your next job or apprenticeship, get further qualifications or maybe start your own business we are here to help. Our experienced team have already assisted thousands of people to achieve their goals in all areas of their employment and these are just some of the ways we can do that for you:
- Employment – We work with local employers and those moving into Doncaster to advertise their vacancies, which you can find on our vacancy pages.
- Apprenticeships – If you want to know more about becoming an apprentice or would like information on opportunities that are available locally (including higher and degree apprenticeships), you can find this on our apprenticeship pages.
- Training – If you're wanting to find information on local training provision or find out about support with the cost of training, take a look on our Training page.
- Self-employment – If you are just thinking about becoming self-employed or need support to help your business grow, then we have some great services and advice available here in Doncaster. Take a look at the SCR Launchpad to find out about our latest fully funded support programme.
- Advance – NEED A CAREER TRANSFORMATION? THEN ADVANCE WITH US - our skilled team are on hand to provide tailored support to meet your needs. For more information of where Advance could take you, contact us today.
Support for employers
Do you want to find the right job applicants or apprentices, up skill your current team or just want to know about any funding that is available to help your business thrive and grow? The Doncaster Works team deliver a brokerage service which provides FREE support to Doncaster Businesses including:
- Vacancies – We inform local people about new companies coming into the area so that they can keep an eye on any new opportunities. We can help with your recruitment by advertising your latest job vacancies on our website which reaches thousands of people across the borough making sure you get the right candidates.
- Training – Whatever your training need we can link you to local and regional training providers and if you can’t find what you are looking for we can act on your behalf to speak to the right people who can look into delivering it.
- Funding – We provide updates to employers on local, regional and national initiatives in relation to employment and skills and will be happy to advise you as to what is available to meet your needs.
- Advance – WANT TO ACHIEVE MORE FOR YOUR WORKFORCE? THEN ADVANCE WITH US - our skilled team are on hand to help you with your recruitment needs. We are working with local people to deliver a valuable fit for your business.
Tel: 01302 735556