The Doncaster Works Team here at Doncaster Council are committed to supporting individuals and employers across the borough by providing advice and guidance on training, apprenticeships and job opportunities.
AMP Group practice are looking for a personal assistant for the Practice Directors to assistant in management duties, with further scope to expand into a management role in future in the practice over a period of 2 years depending on progress. The Personal Assistant will be responsible for providing a confidential and professional support service […]
You will be required to cover a 24/7 Rota which will include: Days / evening / nights / weekends and bank holidays on a rotational basis. To include cross site working where necessary to cover sickness and annual leave. Various contracted hours available Please note: This advert may close early if a sufficient number of applications […]
A exciting opportunity has arisen within the Paediatric department at Doncaster & Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust for an experienced Medical Secretary. We are a very busy and friendly team and are now looking to engage an experienced Medical Secretary with sound secretarial and excellent typing and interpersonal skills to take on this very […]
We are passionate aboutour Place and we firmly believe we have one of the strongest propositions inthe country. Building on the strengths of being the UK’s best connected location, Doncaster is transforming the way it looks and feels. Anyone joining our council can look forward to working for a confident, ambitious organisation with big plans todevelop […]
Change your career, change someone’s life. Have you always wanted a job where you are making a difference to someone’s life? Would you like to support someone to developing greater independence and skills for life? If so, then here at Community Solutions we have the role for you. We are looking for Support Workers who have […]
Would you like a job with real meaning and purpose? At Hesley Group we can give you that. We are looking for engaging and positive Support Workers to join our adult care service at Hesley Village located in Tickhill, Doncaster. Hesley Village is a specialist residential service providing high standards ofaccommodation, personal care and support for adults aged 18 years and over all of whom have a learning disability, oftentogether with autism and complex needs including behaviour that may challenge. Not only will you be supporting our people to live as independently as possible in […]
Duties and Responsibilities: We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual to work within our Contract and Compliance Team. The successful candidate will work closely with the other seven team members to ensure that our portfolio of around 90 contracts demonstrate value for money and have been procured in an legal and compliant manner. These […]
Duties and Responsibilities: We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual to work within our warehouse and depot yard. The post is required to ensure the safe flow of traffic and pedestrians within the depot yard, by ensuring compliance by of the traffic management system and correct use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in […]
Job details: 18.5 hours, Part-time, Temporary – Fixed term 18 months Grade/Salary: Grade 3 Pro rata Location: Adwick Town Hall Do you enjoy meeting new people? Getting out of the office? Want a new challenge? We currently have a temporary part time Housing Assistant role, working second half of the week, available in our busy […]
We are looking for a Clinical Typist & Administrator to provide essential support to our clinical therapy teams striving to ensure the patients’ experience is what we would expect for our own family and friends. We are looking for individuals who are eager to learn and keen to deliver in both performance and customer service. […]
Contract – Various Working either Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday wk 1 06.00-14.30 wk 2 14.30-23.00 Role: Warehouse Operative (Furniture) Hourly Rate: £8.58ph and up to £2.50ph bonus Hourly Rate after 22.00: £10.30 per hour Location: Yorkshire Way, Westmoor Park, Armthorpe, Doncaster, DN3 3FQ Contract: Temporary for 3 months Shift Available: Sunday to […]
Potential OTE up to £30,000 including uncapped piecework bonus to boost your earnings Permanent Opportunities available working Monday – Friday 14.30 – 23.00 Hours during induction, Monday – Friday 07:00 – 15:30 Where will Next Furniture Manufacturing take you? Our Next Manufacturing site is located in Armthorpe, Doncaster. With investment in the latest technology and […]
Competitive hourly rate Production Bonus to boost your earnings Permanent Opportunities available working Monday – Friday 14:30 – 23:00 Hours during induction Monday – Friday 07:00 – 15:30 Where will Next Furniture Manufacturing take you? Our Next Manufacturing site is located in Armthorpe, Doncaster. With investment in the latest technology and state of the art […]
Doncaster and Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals is seeking to appoint a dedicated and driven Corporate Governance Officer to join its Trust board office. Working at the centre of the organisation, the post-holder will report into the Deputy Head of Corporate Assurance and be responsible for servicing high-level meetings and acing as the Trusts Committee Secretary including […]
Doncaster & Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust seek two IT Clinical Systems Analysts. This is an exciting challenge for team players, working with initiative and the ability to communicate at all levels. Although your main focus will be in supporting a specific IT clinical system e.g. ICE, RIS, PACS, the post holders will be […]
Support for individuals
If you want to find your next job or apprenticeship, get further qualifications or maybe start your own business we are here to help. Our experienced team have already assisted thousands of people to achieve their goals in all areas of their employment and these are just some of the ways we can do that for you:
- Employment – We work with local employers and those moving into Doncaster to advertise their vacancies, which you can find on our vacancy pages.
- Apprenticeships – If you want to know more about becoming an apprentice or would like information on opportunities that are available locally (including higher and degree apprenticeships), you can find this on our apprenticeship pages.
- Training – If you're wanting to find information on local training provision or find out about support with the cost of training, take a look on our Training page.
- Self-employment – If you are just thinking about becoming self-employed or need support to help your business grow, then we have some great services and advice available here in Doncaster. Take a look at the SCR Launchpad to find out about our latest fully funded support programme.
- Advance – NEED A CAREER TRANSFORMATION? THEN ADVANCE WITH US - our skilled team are on hand to provide tailored support to meet your needs. For more information of where Advance could take you, contact us today.
Support for employers
Do you want to find the right job applicants or apprentices, up skill your current team or just want to know about any funding that is available to help your business thrive and grow? The Doncaster Works team deliver a brokerage service which provides FREE support to Doncaster Businesses including:
- Vacancies – We inform local people about new companies coming into the area so that they can keep an eye on any new opportunities. We can help with your recruitment by advertising your latest job vacancies on our website which reaches thousands of people across the borough making sure you get the right candidates.
- Training – Whatever your training need we can link you to local and regional training providers and if you can’t find what you are looking for we can act on your behalf to speak to the right people who can look into delivering it.
- Funding – We provide updates to employers on local, regional and national initiatives in relation to employment and skills and will be happy to advise you as to what is available to meet your needs.
- Advance – WANT TO ACHIEVE MORE FOR YOUR WORKFORCE? THEN ADVANCE WITH US - our skilled team are on hand to help you with your recruitment needs. We are working with local people to deliver a valuable fit for your business.
Tel: 01302 735556