The Doncaster Works Team here at Doncaster Council are committed to supporting individuals and employers across the borough by providing advice and guidance on training, apprenticeships and job opportunities.
This is a temporary post until 31st March 2021 We are passionate about our Place and we firmly believe we have one of the strongest propositions in the country. Building on the strengths of being the UK’s best connected location, Doncaster is transforming the way it looks and feels. Anyone joining our council can look forward to […]
Carr Lodge Academy – Exceed Learning Partnership Edlington Lane Edlington Doncaster DN12 1PL 30 hours term time + three weeks. Required September 2018 or as soon as possible. The Directors and Governors of Exceed Learning Partnership wish to appoint a Finance and Administration Assistant at Carr Lodge Academy who would make an outstanding contribution to […]
Leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. Although leaders pay attention to competitors, they obsess over customers. The Delivery Station Liaison (DSL) provides localised in-station customer service to enable a real-time, hands-on investigation of where a package is and how Amazon can get it to […]
Are you ready to champion outstanding customer service, Amazon style? Are you up for creating solutions and solving tomorrow’s problems today? Then we have an opportunity just for you! We’re seeking a Area Manager to join our dynamic Fulfillment Center. Our Fulfillment Centers are at the heart of Amazon’s rapidly growing Operations network: they’re where […]
Since opening our virtual doors in 1995, Amazon has been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further. Our entire business works hard to delight our customers – from the second an order is placed online, to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional. This […]
The Senior Reliability Maintenance Engineering (RME) Technician will have a significant impact on customer experience. The Senior RME Technician will have the ability to lead other Engineering Technicians, design solutions for challenging problems, able to manage outside contractors, be on call for emergencies, to handle multiple projects and daily activities, and meet tough time lines. […]
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It’s your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That’s the energy […]
Amazon recruits top talents into the Pathways Leadership Development Programme to prepare the programme members to take on a leadership position within WW Operations/Customer Fulfilment and Customer Service. Do you want your career to have impact, on a global scale? Are you excited about finding solutions for complex challenges? Would you be up for the […]
St Leger Homes is an award winning company which provides excellent housing services across Doncaster in the social and private sectors. We work in partnership with Doncaster Council, our customers and other agencies to build confident communities across the borough. We are looking for one of our tenants to become an active member of our Board, helping […]
Salary: £15,562 plus bonus 52 weeks, 37.50 hpw – varying shift patterns BT a major UK brand with a great history and exciting future are looking for enthusiastic, energetic and engaging individuals to join a market leading Apprenticeship Programme as Customer Service Practitioner, based in Doncaster. Join a leading organisation in telecommunications and broadcasting, become part […]
Full & Part-Time Vacancies RGIS is a global organisation and the market leader in inventory solutions. We provide inventory and stock taking services to a wide range of retail customers. We deal with some of the largest names on the high street and we are looking to recruit motivated, positive people who enjoy physical work […]
Main Purpose As a member of the Engineering Team you will contribute to the development and growth of the Unipart Rail business. Manage and resolve a range of technical issues within the Engineering team including configuration control. Ensure Unipart Rail products and services are in accordance with national and internationally recognised standards and specifications. Role […]
DESCRIPTION Here at Amazon we are looking to hire an experienced Reliability Maintenance Engineering (RME) Technician to join the team in one of our highly automated and fast paced Fulfilment Centers (FC). Purpose of the Job: The focus of this role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance […]
DESCRIPTION Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance […]
<div class=”section”> Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your […]
Support for individuals
If you want to find your next job or apprenticeship, get further qualifications or maybe start your own business we are here to help. Our experienced team have already assisted thousands of people to achieve their goals in all areas of their employment and these are just some of the ways we can do that for you:
- Employment – We work with local employers and those moving into Doncaster to advertise their vacancies, which you can find on our vacancy pages.
- Apprenticeships – If you want to know more about becoming an apprentice or would like information on opportunities that are available locally (including higher and degree apprenticeships), you can find this on our apprenticeship pages.
- Training – If you're wanting to find information on local training provision or find out about support with the cost of training, take a look on our Training page.
- Self-employment – If you are just thinking about becoming self-employed or need support to help your business grow, then we have some great services and advice available here in Doncaster. Take a look at the SCR Launchpad to find out about our latest fully funded support programme.
Support for employers
Do you want to find the right job applicants or apprentices, up skill your current team or just want to know about any funding that is available to help your business thrive and grow? The Doncaster Works team deliver a brokerage service which provides FREE support to Doncaster Businesses including:
- Vacancies – We inform local people about new companies coming into the area so that they can keep an eye on any new opportunities. We can help with your recruitment by advertising your latest job vacancies on our website which reaches thousands of people across the borough making sure you get the right candidates.
- Training – Whatever your training need we can link you to local and regional training providers and if you can’t find what you are looking for we can act on your behalf to speak to the right people who can look into delivering it.
- Funding – We provide updates to employers on local, regional and national initiatives in relation to employment and skills and will be happy to advise you as to what is available to meet your needs.
Tel: 01302 735556