The Doncaster Works Team here at Doncaster Council are committed to supporting individuals and employers across the borough by providing advice and guidance on training, apprenticeships and job opportunities.
DESCRIPTION Since opening in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 organization that relies on Amazon’s security systems and World Wide Loss Prevention Programs, especially in the fast-paced environments of our Fulfillment Centers. These Fulfillment Centers are at the heart of our rapidly growing business: they’re […]
DESCRIPTION Location: Amazon continues to grow and is hiring for IT opportunities in Doncaster, UK. IT Support Engineer Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, […]
DESCRIPTION AMAZON UK APPRENTICE PROGRAMS Amazon is the perfect place to start your career as an apprentice, our apprenticeship schemes are aimed at people who have a passion for learning and will provide you with the skills and support to unlock your potential and offer exciting opportunities for your future career. Whether that’s in Operations, […]
An Introduction to Stoneacre Motor Group… A family-owned business that has evolved to become one of the UK’s fastest growing and most successful car dealers, delivered through exceptional high-quality service and affordable prices. The role: Based at our head office, our Business Development Centre is the heart of our entire company. People here are the […]
Vacancy Description Doncaster College, part of the DN Colleges Group is a large provider of further and higher education in South Yorkshire, with a comprehensive range of further and higher education course options. With a turnover of circa £33 million, the College is based at the iconic £65-million Hub campus on the town’s waterfront. Our Investor In People status […]
Amazon Flex is now available in Doncaster from the iPort site. Make £12-£15/hr delivering parcels with Amazon. All you need is a vehicle, an Android or iOS phone, and some free time. Be your own boss: make great money, delivering when you want. Why Amazon Flex? Flexible Hours – Schedule ahead or pick up any […]
Support for individuals
If you want to find your next job or apprenticeship, get further qualifications or maybe start your own business we are here to help. Our experienced team have already assisted thousands of people to achieve their goals in all areas of their employment and these are just some of the ways we can do that for you:
- Employment – We work with local employers and those moving into Doncaster to advertise their vacancies, which you can find on our vacancy pages.
- Apprenticeships – If you want to know more about becoming an apprentice or would like information on opportunities that are available locally (including higher and degree apprenticeships), you can find this on our apprenticeship pages.
- Training – If you're wanting to find information on local training provision or find out about support with the cost of training, take a look on our Training page.
- Self-employment – If you are just thinking about becoming self-employed or need support to help your business grow, then we have some great services and advice available here in Doncaster. Take a look at the SCR Launchpad to find out about our latest fully funded support programme.
Support for employers
Do you want to find the right job applicants or apprentices, up skill your current team or just want to know about any funding that is available to help your business thrive and grow? The Doncaster Works team deliver a brokerage service which provides FREE support to Doncaster Businesses including:
- Vacancies – We inform local people about new companies coming into the area so that they can keep an eye on any new opportunities. We can help with your recruitment by advertising your latest job vacancies on our website which reaches thousands of people across the borough making sure you get the right candidates.
- Training – Whatever your training need we can link you to local and regional training providers and if you can’t find what you are looking for we can act on your behalf to speak to the right people who can look into delivering it.
- Funding – We provide updates to employers on local, regional and national initiatives in relation to employment and skills and will be happy to advise you as to what is available to meet your needs.
Tel: 01302 735556