The Doncaster Works Team here at Doncaster Council are committed to supporting individuals and employers across the borough by providing advice and guidance on training, apprenticeships and job opportunities.
DESCRIPTION Amazon is seeking to add a Tour Guide to our fulfillment center public tour program in LBA2 to open the doors to highlight the great people who work with amazing technology to make sure our customer orders are delivered. We are looking for an individual with strong personal skills and attention to detail to […]
DESCRIPTION Overview: As an HR Advisor you will be progressive, hands-on and customer-obsessed with the credibility and gravitas to succeed in a fast moving and customer-focused commercial environment. You will enjoy a varied role and a wide range of interactions on a daily basis. You will gain exposure to many different aspects of the business […]
At Lidl, we’re building new stores and warehouses throughout the UK. In January 2019, we’ll be opening our newest Regional Distribution Centre in Doncaster. We’re looking for hard-working people to join us to train to be part of our brand new team! As a warehouse operative, you’ll quickly become a dab-hand at the job once […]
Amazon are currently recruiting seasonal workers for the Christmas period in Doncaster through their recruitment partners – PMP & Addeco. The Positions are based at either: Amazon Fulfillment Centre, (LBA1) Unit 1, Balby Carr Bank, Doncaster South Yorkshire DN4 5JS. Amazon Fulfillment Centre, (LBA2) Unit 1, Iport Avenue, New Rossington, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN11 0BG.• […]
We are passionate about our Place and we firmly believe we have one of the strongest propositions in the country. Building on the strengths of being the UK’s best connected location, Doncaster is transforming the way it looks and feels. Anyone joining our council can look forward to working for a confident, ambitious organisation with […]
Hitachi Rail Europe is looking to ‘Inspire the Next’ generation of apprentices to join our business. You will have the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing rail companies in the UK and to collaborate with some of the best engineers in the organisation. We now have a number of exciting apprenticeship opportunities […]
Here at Amazon we are looking to hire an experienced Reliability Maintenance Engineering Area Manager to join the team in one of our highly automated and fast paced Fulfilment Centres (FC). Purpose of the Job The Reliability Maintenance Engineering Area Manager is the line manager for a team of engineering technicians. They maintain the focus […]
Here at Amazon we are looking to hire an experienced Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician to join the team in one of our highly automated and fast paced Fulfilment Centers (FC). Purpose of the Job: The focus of the Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure […]
Year-on-year, as we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can, to keep all our team members fulfilled, motivated and empowered. With your Bias for Action, we’ll need you to step in and take real ownership of Health and Safety in one of our Fulfilment Centres. Our Fulfilment Centres are at […]
The variety and pace that comes with every shift as a Customer Assistant at Lidl needs dedication and flexibility. Our stores are open Monday to Sunday so you’ll need to be able to work weekdays or weekends. You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the […]
Cleaning a Lidl store is no easy task; first there’s the shop floor to clean, the warehouse to mop, the staff room to scrub and toilets to bleach. It’s might be a short day’s work but it’s certainly a busy one. You’ll need to make sure you work through your tasks quickly and thoroughly to […]
Our Sales Advisers take pride in delivering the best experience for our customers, whether that’s queue busting at the tills, helping them feel great in our fitting rooms, or ensuring our departments look fantastic. You will be on hand to confidently advise on our products and services, and fulfil the customer’s every need. Screening […]
We are hiring for a kitchen position at a brand new venue, Edwins of Hatfield. Exciting opportunity to join our new team and be involved in our grand opening. You would be assisting the head chef in creating new ideas with a variable menu and joining us on this new venture. Candidates must be outgoing, […]
A great opportunity to become part of the Flip Out Doncaster Team, playing a vital role in the service we offer, we are looking to recruit 1 or 2 Guest Services Advisors. Please read through the job description to ensure you would be a good fit for the role and also that you have relevant […]
Unipart Rail is a supply partner to some of the world’s best-known names. Our partners know us to be expert in the services we provide – giving them the confidence to pursue their business objectives, while we support them with bespoke solutions. As a result of our success we are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced […]
Support for individuals
If you want to find your next job or apprenticeship, get further qualifications or maybe start your own business we are here to help. Our experienced team have already assisted thousands of people to achieve their goals in all areas of their employment and these are just some of the ways we can do that for you:
- Employment – We work with local employers and those moving into Doncaster to advertise their vacancies, which you can find on our vacancy pages.
- Apprenticeships – If you want to know more about becoming an apprentice or would like information on opportunities that are available locally (including higher and degree apprenticeships), you can find this on our apprenticeship pages.
- Training – If you're wanting to find information on local training provision or find out about support with the cost of training, take a look on our Training page.
- Self-employment – If you are just thinking about becoming self-employed or need support to help your business grow, then we have some great services and advice available here in Doncaster. Take a look at the SCR Launchpad to find out about our latest fully funded support programme.
- Advance – NEED A CAREER TRANSFORMATION? THEN ADVANCE WITH US - our skilled team are on hand to provide tailored support to meet your needs. For more information of where Advance could take you, contact us today.
Support for employers
Do you want to find the right job applicants or apprentices, up skill your current team or just want to know about any funding that is available to help your business thrive and grow? The Doncaster Works team deliver a brokerage service which provides FREE support to Doncaster Businesses including:
- Vacancies – We inform local people about new companies coming into the area so that they can keep an eye on any new opportunities. We can help with your recruitment by advertising your latest job vacancies on our website which reaches thousands of people across the borough making sure you get the right candidates.
- Training – Whatever your training need we can link you to local and regional training providers and if you can’t find what you are looking for we can act on your behalf to speak to the right people who can look into delivering it.
- Funding – We provide updates to employers on local, regional and national initiatives in relation to employment and skills and will be happy to advise you as to what is available to meet your needs.
- Advance – WANT TO ACHIEVE MORE FOR YOUR WORKFORCE? THEN ADVANCE WITH US - our skilled team are on hand to help you with your recruitment needs. We are working with local people to deliver a valuable fit for your business.
Tel: 01302 735556