Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
You’ll be driving quality across our customer facing platforms, adverting risk and preventing defects reaching our customers.
This role requires, testing approach definitions and test delivery for BT Consumer business and managing Stakeholders across BT consumer and BT technology teams. You’ll be responsible for delivery of new technologies to deliver step change in efficiency in test cycle, including but not limited to synthetics and automation.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading and working on projects through each test cycle.
- Assisting the senior test manager on driving transformational programmes of work within the test area.
- Demonstrating experience in an online digital test environment, especially important is experience managing multiple overlapping releases of software.
- Recognising test experts and improvementing delivery to wider test teams.
- Understanding the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Testing experience in both waterfall and agile deliveries.
- Using JIRA, Selenium, test management tools such as ALM and test rail and other test technologies.
- Understanding mobile first design, web accessibility and laws relating to running a digital business. (DPA, EU Cookie directive, Distance Selling, ASA guidelines, disability discrimination act. etc
We’ll also need to see these on your CV
- Demonstrable experience in an online digital test environment, especially important is experience managing multiple overlapping releases of software.
- Awareness of mobile first design, web accessibility and laws relating to running a digital business (DPA, EU Cookie directive, Distance Selling, ASA guidelines, disability discrimination act. etc.
- Experience with excel, automation tools, JIRA, Selenium, test management tools such as ALM, test rail and other test technologies.
- Problem Solver – With strong attention to detail.
- Ability to self-manage.
Why choose us?
We’re the largest telco in the industry worth over £10bn in revenue, with over 20k employees and 34m customers – this offers enormous opportunities for our people and to be No. 1 in the market. Our Consumer Unit exists of three household brands – EE, BT & Plusnet, from which collectively we generate more revenue than any other part of BT. This gives us more potential and scale than ever before and it’s a phenomenal foundation to build from. All three brands are really important to our future strategy. BT, EE & Plusnet are unique and more valuable to us staying separate to make the most powerful imprint on the market. We’ve got something special and we want everyone to feel proud about working here and excited about where we’re going and what we’re going to do.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
To apply please click Here
|Job Category||External Vacancies|