Attero Recycling Ltd are looking for a Machine Operator based at the Recycling Plant in Rossington, Doncaster.
- To use machinery safely and efficiently within each waste stream for effective recycling operations and processes.
- To work closely with other team members, Site Supervisor and Site Manager to ensure compliance with Health, Safety, Quality and Environment Policies, procedures, management systems and regulations.
- To assist the loading/unloading process and work within the waste processes as required.
- To communicate effectively with team members, line managers and Directors.
- To work closely with Weighbridge Operations team and haulage drivers on site to ensure smooth running of site operations.
- To ensure all machinery is well looked after on a daily basis including Fork Lift Truck, Loading Shovel, 360° grab, dumper and telehandler to ensure effective operations.
- To carry out general housekeeping and maintain high standards in staff canteen, toilets and facilities provided.
- To participate in local site inductions, SHEQ Briefings / Toolbox Talks and any other site communications required by the business as required.
- To support ongoing delivery of Strategic Objectives and People / Communication Strategies in line with Business Plan.
- To support and assist in the delivery and maintenance of the Integrated Management Systems and ISO Accreditation.
- To support and drive Continuous Professional Development as required by the company and partake as required.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE ON THESE MACHINES OR IF YOU DO NOT HOLD A RELEVANT LICENSE
Job Type / Category
This job is a permanent position working 5 days out of 7 which one shift may include working a Saturday.
The hours of work are 06:45-17:00 however overtime may be available.
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss this further please contact Vicky Chivers HR Officer on Vicky.email@example.com
|Job Category||External Vacancies|