Exciting opportunity to join a well-established and professional team.
Advertising due to growth
Hourly Rate : £8.40
Travel hourly rate: £8.21
Mileage Allowance: 20 pence per mile.
Drewdales Homecare Services Ltd – Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Care Worker Vacancies (drivers only)
Positions Available: Full time – Part Time (specifically AM shifts 06:30 – 12:00) – Bank Workers
We operate regular shift patterns for a guaranteed work life balance
Find out more about us at www.drewdales.com. To apply to join our friendly team please read on:
- £8.40 per hour *bank worker hourly rate to be discussed. Pro-rata for part time employees
- Paid Travel Time – Rate: £8.21 per hour
- Mileage Allowance at 20 pence per mile
- Company Pension Scheme
- Fully funded further education
- Fully funded training and on-going personal development
- On-call hourly rate £10 ph
We are looking for caring individuals who are team players, flexible and reliable.
Previous experience is desirable but not essential. Full training and guidance is provided upon employment. Our hours of operation are between 6.30am and 23:00 7 days a week.
We are looking to fill a minimum of two vacancies due to expansion.
Our ideal candidate(s) will be:
Able to fulfil the role between the hours of operation.
Able to work early mornings, late nights and cover weekend shifts (contracted hours will be honoured to comply with the contract of employment).
Meet the needs and ethos of the business and work to fulfil its potential.
A driven individual with a kind and caring attitude.
Will have a full UK driver license and access to a road worthy vehicle.
Familiar with the Doncaster area for travelling purposes.
The hours of operation are fixed, and the successful candidate will be able to work their agreed shift patterns.
*We will not consider non drivers
Please be advised that we require candidates who are prepared to travel during working hours.*
We are a growing business and require our new colleagues to possess flexibility, dedication to the business and the ability to be a true team player
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Apprenticeship.
- Experience desirable but not essential.
- Must possess a willingness to learn
- Team player
- Caring and able to work on own initiative
- Must drive and have access to a fully licenced road worthy vehicle
- Must be available to work on rotational hours when necessary
GCSE or equivalent
Kind, Caring, Compassionate.
Confident working to deadlines and working on own initiative
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||External Vacancies|
|Salary||£8.40 - £10 per hour|