A great opportunity to become part of the Flip Out Doncaster Team, playing a vital role in the service we offer, we are looking to recruit 1 or 2 Guest Services Advisors.
Please read through the job description to ensure you would be a good fit for the role and also that you have relevant qualifications and experience.
We require a recent CV and cover letter explaining why you would like to join the team and why you would be a good fit for the role.
To be a team player in the commercial success of Flip Out Doncaster in ensuring all inbound and outbound telecommunications follows our core value of “Creating unforgettable memories one guest at a time”.
Duties & Responsibilities
- All guest services staff need to be logged on the systems 5 mins prior to start of shift and ready to take calls at their allocated start time
- All calls are to be answered with Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Flip out, your name, how can I help (in accordance with training)
- All guests must be treated with respect.
- All bookings need to be confirmed back to the guest.
- Ensure all bookings are correct on the system and that all revenue is taken at point of booking
- All bookings to be sent Email confirmation (this also includes amendments to bookings)
- Ensure what is being said to the Guest is in line with company packages.
- Discounts only offered once authorised by the Management Team.
- All complaints are to be forwarded to the Management Team.
- Rota Changes are to be cleared with the Management Team.
- Keep good housekeeping in the office which includes general cleaning duties.
Qualifications & Skills
- Good level of spoken English
- Basic IT and Math’s skills
- Customer service experience essential
- Reception/administration experience
- Confident/outgoing personality
Guest Services advisor is required to work 5 days over 7.
Regular weekend work.
The store is open daily except Christmas Day.
Holidays are to be booked as set out in the company handbook.
Guest services is expected to work in accordance with availability agreed upon acceptance of the position.
You may at times be required to work additional hours to meet the demands of the business.
You will spend most of your working day sat down therefore good posture techniques are recommended whilst sitting.
From time to time you may be required to lift heavy objects, following on from Manual Handling training.
Flip Out Doncaster is around 30’000 square feet so you will need to be able to get around the park quickly and safely at times on foot and on and off trampolines so the ability to stabilize yourself is essential.
This Job Description is designed to give you an idea of your role and responsibilities. You may from time to time be designated tasks that fall outside of this description and your responsibilities.
To apply please follow the link – https://www.indeedjobs.com/flip-out-doncaster/jobs/dfcd1e9f4433eff744d9
|Job Category||External Vacancies|
|Salary||£7.38 to £7.83 per hour|