The Customer Relations Team are looking to recruit 2 x Customer Relations Officers
1 x full time permanent
1 x full time temporary 12 month contract
to join their team and assist with the provision of delivering consistently high quality customer care service to all customers of St Leger Homes of Doncaster. This would include complaint and appeal handling, , MP, Mayoral, Data Protection and Freedom of Information enquiries, and a dedicated service for Elected Members and Ombudsman Investigations.
The successful candidate will effectively contribute to the Customer Relations team and responsibilities will include
- To handle all customer complaints, including acknowledging complaints, organising, coordinating and writing responses to complaints, all too agreed timescales and service standards and all to a high standard and in accordance with SLHD policies and procedures.
- To be a dedicated point of contact to deal with MP, Mayoral, Councillor and Ombudsman enquiries in accordance with SLHD policies and procedures.
- Investigate, collate and co-ordinate responses to Data Protection and Freedom of Information requests in accordance with SLHD policies, procedures and Government Procedures.
- To take ownership for all cases:
a) Manage their own case load to ensure all complaints are responded to in set timescales
b) Scrutinise in house systems to obtain evidence and information to ensure an accurate response is provided.
c) Be proactive and keep the customer informed of what is happening throughout the different stages of their complaint
d) To follow up all complaints that have work planned to ensure customer promises have been kept and the customer is satisfied with the outcome
e) Be main point of contact for persistent / aggressive complainers
- Independently and impartially investigate appeals providing a case file to the Customer Relations Manager and Head of Service, with clear and objective facts, detailing recommendations for the outcome.
- To hold face to face interviews showing empathy care and attention for customers/tenants wanting face to face support
- To build and maintain relationships with all teams across SLHD, partnering groups and stakeholders, to ensure customer’s complaint are resolved.
- To support and advise all areas of SLHD in providing high quality customer care. Examples of such are letter writing standards, stakeholder information for resolution of a complaint or enquiry, general processes and procedures. Also, the provision of support and guidance for gathering the information in order to resolve a complaint and challenge information given when necessary.
Although this position is initially based at St Leger House, St. Leger Homes of Doncaster may ask the post holder to work at other locations within the authority in order to fulfil business requirements.
For an informal chat about this vacancy please contact Janet Walters, Customer Relations Manager on 01302 862864
To apply please follow the link – https://www.stlegerhomesjobs.co.uk/customer-services-housing-services-customer-relations-officer-x-2/20349.job
|Job Category||External Vacancies|
|Salary||£18,070 - £20,138|