Training – Support for Employers
The Doncaster Work, Skills and Enterprise team provide an impartial brokerage service. We can advise you on a wide range of training solutions, from work based qualifications, apprenticeships, undergraduate, postgraduate and professional accredited courses.
The team have successfully supported Doncaster businesses to access the appropriate training over a number of years, as well as assisted young people to gain employment and training, we are confident that we will find a solution that is right for you.
Packages and bespoke business solutions could include:
- Access to an Approved list of providers that ensures quality and value for money
- Business needs Analysis
- Management training solutions
- Access to Higher and degree level training
- Workforce development planning
- Source flexible on the job training solutions
- Identify work experience and placements opportunities
- HR support and guidance
- Sector specific training solutions
Doncaster Works is here to assist your business to develop and grow, one of the ways we can do this is by conducting a thorough Workforce Development Planning exercise, or depending on your business needs, or requests, we can simply sign post you to the support you need, the choice is yours.
One of our sign posting options is the Sheffield City Region Skills Bank; this is a £17 Million fund, sourced from European Social and Growth Funding, it is an exciting new service which invests in skills and expertise and is designed to drive business growth.
The Doncaster Works team will work with you and Skills Bank to identify how new skills can help to grow your business, and connect you to the appropriate high quality training providers to meet your needs.
Key features of the Skills Bank include:
- Specialist support via a dedicated helpline
- A bespoke economic impact model to assess the growth potential of Skills Deals and determine employer contribution and matched funding up to two thirds the cost of training
- A network of brokers and a skills assessment tool to support employers in defining their skills needs
- An approved list of providers that guarantees quality and value for money
- An online community with relevant feedback to explore the best training in an area
For further information contact the team on 01302 735556 or email on email@example.com
Here are some useful links to assist you to find the training that is right for your business