The Doncaster Works Team here at Doncaster Council are committed to supporting individuals and employers across the borough by providing advice and guidance on training, apprenticeships and job opportunities.
Social Worker – Newly Qualified (Child Protection) Full Time Permanent Are you a newly qualified social worker or about to qualify.? Would you like to complete your ASYE and progress with an organisation that only has children’s social care services at its heart? If you have answered yes to the above, we currently have opportunities […]
We are currently looking to recruit a Waking Nights Officer at our Tickhill Square Children’s home. The candidates will work under the supervision and advice of the Registered Manager, Deputy Manager and Senior residential care officer, to work sensitively as a team member in providing a warm caring enabling environment designed to meet the emotional, social and […]
The Trust opened its first semi-supported living accommodation in February 2018. We are currently looking for experienced and motivated individuals to work on a relief basis supporting young people aged between 16 and 18 years old in their preparation for independence. You will need to have experience of working with children in care and care leavers. […]
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual to work within our Repairs and Maintenance Team. The successful candidate will be part of a team of mixed trade staff whom are responsible for carrying out day to day responsive repairs in council dwellings. The post holder will be responsible for carrying out bricklaying repairs […]
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual to work within our Repairs and Maintenance Team. The successful candidate will be part of a team of mixed trade staff whom are responsible for carrying out day to day responsive repairs in council dwellings. The post holder will be responsible for providing safe and effective […]
Do you want to make a difference to the residents of Doncaster? St Leger Homes of Doncaster have an exciting opportunity for a Support Officer on a fixed term 18 month contract within the Home Options Team. You will provide administrative support to assist the delivery of the statutory homelessness function on behalf of the […]
St Leger Homes are recruiting a Team Leader to work within Housing Services in the Central Area Team based at the St James Office. The successful candidate will assist the Service Manager to deliver an efficient and effective housing service, leading a team of staff in the delivery of a comprehensive estate & tenancy management […]
This post plays a key role in St Leger Homes approach in providing help and support to tenants affected by Welfare Reform. You will be visiting tenants in their own homes and carrying out detailed assessments of their financial circumstances to tailor help and support to their needs and working with St Leger colleagues and […]
Within the Housing Services Directorate, you will work as part of the Central area team, based at St Leger House, to provide an inclusive income management service to tenants, including recovery of rent arrears, utilising support and enforcement tools and assisting with tenants financial circumstances to enable them to maximise their income, be financially self-sufficient […]
Until the warehouse opens, you’ll train and work in one of our other Distribution Centres. This means you’ll need to work away on a 4 on, 4 off basis. To make this as easy as possible for you, we will provide transport, accommodation and food – and your travel time will be paid. For our […]
To provide a comprehensive and effective administrative and documentation control service to a site or project. Key Responsibilities (What is expected) Objectives /Measures/Targets Compliance and achievement of Group, division, LCO, project, personal targets and initiatives. To maintain the project filing system and prepare documents for storage/archiving as appropriate. Data within databases is 100% accurate, current […]
To provide an effective and efficient administrative service to meet the business requirements. Objectives / Measures/Targets Compliance and achievement of Group, Division, LCO, project, procedures, personal targets and initiatives. Be a key point of contact for internal and external customers, clients and consultants. All internal/external contacts responded to timely and effectively with minimal complaints escalated […]
Role Purpose / Overview To assist in managing & enhancing the interface between the project / business and the local / wider community affected by the projects or businesses’ activities. Key Responsibilities (What is expected) Objectives / Measures / Targets Compliance and achievement of Group, Division, LCO, project, procedures, personal targets and initiatives. Assist in managing […]
Duties and Responsibilities: We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed individual to work within our Contract and Compliance Team. Based within a small team of eight, the post-holder will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of works and services to ensure they are delivered to agreed policies and […]
Hexthorpe Primary Academy – Astrea Academy Trust Urban Road Hexthorpe Doncaster DN4 0HH Tel: 01302 852245 Hexthorpe Primary Academy is a popular school that serves a diverse community. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and conscientious person to provide excellent administrative support to the Academy, Business Manager & Office Manager. The successful candidate must be […]
Support for individuals
If you want to find your next job or apprenticeship, get further qualifications or maybe start your own business we are here to help. Our experienced team have already assisted thousands of people to achieve their goals in all areas of their employment and these are just some of the ways we can do that for you:
- Employment – We work with local employers and those moving into Doncaster to advertise their vacancies, which you can find on our vacancy pages.
- Apprenticeships – If you want to know more about becoming an apprentice or would like information on opportunities that are available locally (including higher and degree apprenticeships), you can find this on our apprenticeship pages.
- Training – If you're wanting to find information on local training provision or find out about support with the cost of training, take a look on our Training page.
- Self-employment – If you are just thinking about becoming self-employed or need support to help your business grow, then we have some great services and advice available here in Doncaster. Take a look at the SCR Launchpad to find out about our latest fully funded support programme.
- Advance – NEED A CAREER TRANSFORMATION? THEN ADVANCE WITH US - our skilled team are on hand to provide tailored support to meet your needs. For more information of where Advance could take you, contact us today.
Support for employers
Do you want to find the right job applicants or apprentices, up skill your current team or just want to know about any funding that is available to help your business thrive and grow? The Doncaster Works team deliver a brokerage service which provides FREE support to Doncaster Businesses including:
- Vacancies – We inform local people about new companies coming into the area so that they can keep an eye on any new opportunities. We can help with your recruitment by advertising your latest job vacancies on our website which reaches thousands of people across the borough making sure you get the right candidates.
- Training – Whatever your training need we can link you to local and regional training providers and if you can’t find what you are looking for we can act on your behalf to speak to the right people who can look into delivering it.
- Funding – We provide updates to employers on local, regional and national initiatives in relation to employment and skills and will be happy to advise you as to what is available to meet your needs.
- Advance – WANT TO ACHIEVE MORE FOR YOUR WORKFORCE? THEN ADVANCE WITH US - our skilled team are on hand to help you with your recruitment needs. We are working with local people to deliver a valuable fit for your business.
Tel: 01302 735556